Winter Wonderland


I flew home from Frankfurt this morning and I never realized I would end up in a magical white world! Seems like winter is finally here! I spend the night in Trondheim (sunday night) and Frankfurt (last night) and was already feeling sick for almost a week but decided to still go to work. Yesterday while we were descending into Frankfurt, I had difficulties with clearing my ears. And if we can't clear our ears, we have to report sick. And that's exactly what I did this morning. I decided to only fly back to Amsterdam (I actually had to do a Bristol up and down afterwards, but that one got cancelled due to the snowfall anyway).

So I went home, which also took quite some time since the public transport is totally f*cked up when there is heavy snowfall here in The Netherlands. But I made it! Safe and sound back home. Still feeling sick but had to go outside to see and walk in the snow! I'm back inside now, and while I'm sneezing the heck out of myself, I'm updating my blog. I hope you like the pictures of this beautiful white world and my red nose (and the outfit ofcourse!).
winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland winter wonderland
Coat: Zara// Pants: Primark // Sweater: Vila// Blazer: Secondhand // Boots: HUB footwear

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Madame Chic Bcn said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful look for a winter day with snow!!
xoxo
Patricia


http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

♥vendy♥ said...

love so much your coat I thinmk that it is fantastic...
kiss and happy day
vendy

NEW OUTFIT POST
FOLLOW ME ON:
the simple life of rich people blog
instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
twitter @simpleliferichP

Accrochable said...

Oh wow, wat een prachtige foto's zeg!
En je outfit is ontzettend leuk :-)
Ik vind je jas echt mooi!

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

.